a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

EPISODES IN LIFE

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 by kivaa

As simple as I am

As simple as how I prefer listening to talking
As simple as how I prefer asking questions than being asked
As simple as how I prefer observing than getting involved in actions

I love learning.
Being in the position of a ‘senior’ and having ‘juniors’ asking me question always making me feel awkward.

I’ve always wanted to be the ‘junior’ and have the privilege to make mistakes and asking questions and tries something new and always feels stupid.

To always feel stupid is a privilege.

Because that way you’d always hungry and never feel content.
That way you’d always try to learn and learn and learn as much as you can but you just can’t.
Because the more you learn, the more stupid and small you’ll feel.
And I really love that feeling.

And as I fell in love (also an apology..)

But to be in love is a different thing.
Only now I feel such a great love and I think I could just die because of it. It hurts me more than anything. It makes tears came rolling down my cheek unstoppable. I kept on crying and crying at the prospect of losing this great love.. Just the thought of it hurts me more than anything..

And this love is so great that it could crush you.

I don’t know what love is just yet. I don’t know if he’s the right guy or not. All I know is that I’m happy just to see him, and I love his smell very very much.

But love doesn’t come easy and obstacles will come every now and then.

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>