a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

My 2006 Resolution (revised..)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 by kivaa

This year I turn 25.
It's very crucial age.
It's a gate to the adult world, populated with rat races, corruptions, marriages and hypocrisy.

So this year, I'm officially an adult.

Soon-to-be-married, forever-contestant-of-the-rat-race, corrupted-hypocrite, adult.

Great..

So in entering this age, I need preparations, which will be :
- A totally balanced and fulfilling relationship (almost there!!)
- Investing my money in something useful (gold??)
- A well paid job, which I love
- A Master degree

This is a more realistic goals than the previous one. But hey, this is the real world we're talking about..

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>