a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Pollution and the City

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 by kivaa

I think I’ll never going to stop thinking how sick this city is, and how sick is the people. And I hope I’ll never get used to this sick feeling. To live in a densely populated area of the city, and work in the busiest street in the city. Everyday, I’m inhaling polluted air, bathed in a desperately low quality of water and working in an office full of cockroaches. Thank God I drank only Aqua and sleep in a room that’s.. well.. Hygienic enough for me. Sometimes I really misses the good old days in Bandung, where I can just open the front door, sits at the terrace and watch fireflies dancing around the garden.. It’s so serene and peaceful.

I feel disgustingly polluted.

Filed under , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>