a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Motor Bajaj- Jakarta's The Latest Trend

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 by kivaa

Saturday night, is the night when most people will feel guilty to sleep early. I've no problem with that.

My problem lies in what a few person in my neighborhood did while they stay awake.

In those nights, I felt mostly annoyed by the sounds of an awfully modificated raging machines (done and owned) by Valentino Rossi wannabees. It could simply be recognized by the high decibel sounds and thick fog of pollution.

Resulting in serious hearing deterioration and damaged lungs.

I really can't empathize to what's going on in those ppl's head. Somewhere in a small and remote neuro tissues of their brain, there are probably twists and knots.

Me, as a new citizen of this city, already a victim of the heavy pollution and low hygiene, are starting to loose hope when my boyfriend easily said, "Well, it's Jakarta's new trend, don't you know that..?"

I suddenly felt that my dream of having Jakarta as a clean, non-polluted city has soon fades away.

There's absolutely no hope for a city with citizens who actually thinks that damaged lungs and hearing loss is a cool thing.

Filed under , , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>