a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Constant-Job-Changing-Syndrome

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 by kivaa

I really am very very very sorry to say this, but I think I have a serious problem, called as the above title. The constant-job-changing-syndrome.

I hits me again.

And NO, I don't do anything wrong.

Somehow I think it's the fastest way to get salary increase, (which is waaaaaaaaaaaayyy.. more than the mere 10%- 15% annual adjustment), plus it is also the easiest way to learn new things, which I really LOVE to do.

I always thought about writing a book about jobs and careers.

Yes, ME, the ill minded career psycho.

It's like taking an advice on vegan diet from the Big Bad Wolf. Gee.. Anyway, I always imagine the title will be something like, "An Imbicile's Guide to Career Advancement".

But I also want to warn you people about the danger of this syndrome. That is the hell of a time you need to fit in. It could take up to 6 months!! So you'd have to stay there (at that company) for at least 12 months to pay up for that time you need to fit in. Less than a year, well, it'll look sooooo.. bad in your CV, unless you can manage to prove an excellent career track, or a super-amazing work portfolios. Whatever that is. Whichever comes first.

I still have a lot to say. But for the complete story (so you don't need to be confused by this scattered notes), I suggest you to BUY the book. Whenever it will finally be done and comes out.

Yeah, right...

Filed under , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>