a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Smooth Maneuver

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 by kivaa

One afternoon, I went home from office and ride on my daily transportation, which is the 213 bus. As usual, I didn’t get any seat so I had to stand. I pick a place right behind the driver.

Definitely a perfect place to observe actually how mad and stress-proof this driver is.

And I’m not disappointed at all. The bus traveled from Sudirman to Slipi in 75 minutes. 70 minutes to get out of the traffic hell along Sudirman, and only 5 minutes from the end of Sudirman to Slipi. Unfortunately I don’t have the record on it’s travel length, so for you ppl who aren’t familiar with Sudirman or Slipi could actually imagine how utterly twisted that fact is. So, back to the story. The driver carefully (and smoothly) inched his bus at the distant of 5 centimeters away from the bus in front of him. And it’s always like that each time he gets close to another public transportation, besides taxi, of course. And when we reached the end of Sudirman, where there are quite a length of cars lining for a turn, and our great hero just smoothed his way along those cars, right up to the turning point, and easily squeezed his 3m x 8m vehicle into the super tight queue line, and voila! We’re finally free from that traffic hell!

I almost jumped with joy to see how that driver smoothly maneuvered his 3m x 8m vehicle into this very tight queue line, leaving his mark which is a massive solid dark smoke to other people.

And so, what do we learn from this? We learn, that bus drivers, however mad, crazy, irresponsible and twisted they are, they really a twisted professionals.

Filed under , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>