a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

"Taichi Masters" & Success

Sunday, August 09, 2009 by kivaa


I don't have time to do this!

Jeez, that's the lamest excuse I have ever heard. And I hate hearing people keep saying that. You always have time for everything if you really wanted to, and if you at least try.

I don't do excuses and nonsense. I just try to do the best that I can. No excuses. No tai-chi's. But apparently everyone here is so good at it. I've never work in a place like this in Indonesia. But in my pre-Singapore experience for 5 years, I've never seen office tai-chi's being practised almost shamelessly. :-S

This morning at the bus on my way to the office I was reading "How Jane Won" by Sylvia Rimm. And I'm so inspired by those fabulous women and how determined are they to reach for whatever they wanted no matter the obstacles. The book is a compilation of 55 short stories on how they can achieve their current position. My favorite quote is from Shelley Berkley,

"Life is based on faith, but if you believe in youself, and you know what is important to you, you're going to be okay".

Awesomeee .. :D
I read only up to the 5th story, but when I get off the bus, already I feel so determined to do the best that I can do, and to work really hard to achieve what I want.

But then, when I get there, and reality hits me like a ton of bricks ... I've to admit that I do feel disappointed.

So, the question is, between tai-chi practitioners and hard workers; who will most likely to succeed?

Filed under , , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>