a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Bung Tomo's Speech in Surabaya

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 by kivaa



I found this video a few days after Indonesia's Independence Day celebration. My latest inspirational video.

Too bad for those of you who cannot understand Indonesian, because this speech is truly a great inspiration (which I'm too lazy to translate :D). The strong and determined voice of a great hero, burned the spirit and stirred the blood of all Indonesians, calling them to fight till they die, for it's better to die rather than being a mere puppet for another country.

Ah, so I guess they all died for nothing then ..?
:-S

2 things others'd say:

M. Lim said...

a spruce of nationalism?

kivaa said...

wah.. jeng mirna mampir :D mm, mungkin :D yang jelas aku mbrebes mili loh waktu dengernya hahahah

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>