a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

List of things that made me terribly happy :

Saturday, August 08, 2009 by kivaa


So here is my list of the things that made me happy. Actually this list should went further down, but I limit it to the things that made me INSTANTLY happy. :D

1. The tinkling sound of children laughter
2. A cub (puppy, kitten, hamster, bunnies; anything!)
3. A dark rainy morning on my day off, so I'd have more reason to go back to sleep
4. Start reading a new book
5. Cold wind blowing on a warm day, and I just gaze at the trees and the skies, dangling my feet :)
6. The sight of trees
7. Smell of rain
8. The smell of my husband; his embraces and his loving words
9. View of the horizon, when the ocean met the sky :)
10. An unexpected sincere helping hands when I really need it
11. The smell of the ocean

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>