a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

sepiiiii....

Friday, June 17, 2005 by kivaa

ini kantor apa kuburan yaa... baru jam segini and everybody's GONE!! Jeezz....

Browse photos of NY, and actually meditates on them, suck those pictures into my head and out of my hands (hopefully, but not just yet..) had LOADS of new ideas, but too lazy to actually have it drawn.. But at least I have ideas.. :D Baca milis, baca e-book.. wahh... bener2 berasa makan gaji buta.. ;D but c'est la vie..

Anyway, one cannot be creative without having to emptied one's head from every clutters.. so that's why I'm emptying mine right now.. :DD

Filed under , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>