a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

car anyone..?

Friday, June 24, 2005 by kivaa

why would one owns a car in city like this?

public transportation is a blessing (in some way..). And if one needs to have a little comfort, there's always cab..

Imagine the outrageous parking fee, imagine the toll fee, imagine the traffic jam.. Imagine the gas!! Having a car is a torment.



..well for a singleton like me, living all by myself, not yet owned a house; of course..
And the day I own car, is when I can afford it with a chauffeur.. :D And must be with the house, or else where will I park the damn thing..?? And children. :D and before that, must have the hubby, for sure! :D

ahhh... wonder when that day will be..

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>