a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

a book, could be definitely judge by it's cover (female only)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 by kivaa


I came upon to think that, we could definitely judge a (female) designer's work by their fashion.

I've been watching my friends, and other female designers I've worked with. And it's all the same. There's a pattern that actually connects their way of dressing themselves, and their design. As we all know that female expresses their personalities through lots of things, and fashion is one of the popular way to do so.

It's quite fascinating.

And it's not like that at all with male designers. They could look really scruffy, wore entirely tasteless clothes but still their designs are amazing..
I'm still trying to figure out how could we distinct the good and the bad out of male designers.

So next time when you met (or better, worked with a female designer) just try to observe the pattern.

It's fun! :D

Filed under , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>