a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

The Facebook Episode

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 by kivaa

i haven't open my Facebook account for a few days. I usually only open whenever there's somebody added me as their friend, or if there's anyone commenting on my pics or on the pics that I already commented on before.




Anyway ..




Just now I checked on my FB account. And at the first page, is of course, the status updates from my friends, and their latest picture uploads also.


And I feel a bit depressed. *sigh*


To know how your friends are doing, well yeah, that's good.
To know how well your friends are doing, while you're still sitting on the same lump from last year, well .. that's not so good.
To see that your friends are hanging out together without inviting you, well, that's not so good either.

I know I may sounds like some ungrateful green eyed jealous monster.. which I probably am. :D But I just can't help it.

And honestly, I still don't understand how people can get so addicted to Facebook.



Is there any social networking websites out there where I can simply count my blessings and constantly reminding me to be grateful for what I have ?

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>