a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

The Day a King and an Angel Dies ..

Friday, June 26, 2009 by kivaa




Since I woke up this morning, the news of Michael Jackson's death has been blaring from every media I tune in to. And it's the major topic of every conversation I made with people today. And then I heard about Farah Fawcett's death too.

I don't really feel sad at first, because I don't really liked both. But after being bombarded by the news all day, and people saying how sad they are, and how they have lost their life-long idol and a music genius and stuff like that, I kind of getting carried away and feel a bit sad also.

Or maybe it's because of my PMS. :P

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>