a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

the pandora box, part II

Sunday, March 11, 2007 by kivaa

After talking to a friend I feel slightly better. I asked him how does he think of me, after all this time, have I changed or not (he's a friend from university so I figure he should be able to see the difference). Surprisingly enough he said that I've changed, but to something better. Design-wise, and economical wise. Well from those 2 points I think he's right. I'm afraid I'm going to sounds very ungrateful with what God has given me, but I feel I still have a lot of blanks to fill, a lot of things to do and accomplish. I couldn't just sit and see my life passes me by like this. I wanted to make my mark in this world, I wanted to make a change, I don't want to be common people, I wanted to be a free citizen of the world, I want to see the world, I want.. I don't know what I want anymore. S**t I'm so f***ed and clueless. :-( Probably I should take things easy and take 1 step at a time. And FOCUS, into something only God knows what.. But probably on this job. Be a great designer, and tries to make my mark with it. And then.., the next step would be WORLD DOMINATION!! LOL! Har har har har..

Filed under , , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>