a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

my 2nd day at work

Saturday, March 03, 2007 by kivaa

If there's anybody wondering why would I put 2nd instead of 1st, it's simply bcause yesterday I'm too tired and overworked. My body clock hasn't adjusted itself to this new pace of life. Anyhow, I feel excited. i think working in a consultant is a good choice for me. It's tiring, and it's only been 2 days, but I get excited. It's not what I expected, because at first I'm not excited at all. But I saw a big streak of silver lining on the horizon, and I've high hopes. Overworked and tired are meaningless compared to the feeling of having my work completed and soon will be built. The joy will doubles up, and I'm high in admiration & self content. Sounds very narcisstic, LOL, but it's true. It's only been 2 days, but I've learn a lot. So, doing what I really like, get paid pretty well and have the chance to learn a whole new things.. I just hope I could get a good career leap somehow..

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>