a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

SMUNIX Surabaya

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 by kivaa

The students of SMUNIX is like the black sheep of the great block of most prestigious schools in Surabaya. It's just seems like it's been misplaced somehow, and it doesn't meant nor supposed to be there. There's nothing we can proud of as a school member. We're not as smart as the students of SMU 5; we're not as flashy and rich nor glam as the students of SMUN 2 & 1; we're just us, the not so special students of SMUNIX, who merely known for the bad habit of starting an inter-school fight. I've never be proud of my highschool. But everything just came back to me now. After saw an old highschool pal on a tv show, introduced as Kris Intellects-- whatever that means. And then I saw one more as a tv news anchor, and another one as a talkshow home-band singer. It's like a series of .. Well.. Coincidences. And I thought, maybe this is it. I finally came to understand what makes my highschool so special and actually deserves a place in the prestigious block. We're not bunch of losers after all. We can be somebody. And ducks can be turned to swans somehow. Not like it matters now.. But strangely enough, it does..

Filed under , , , having

1 things others'd say:

M. Lim said...

even those who are considered losers like Ardha or Afif became "real men" now.
I always think our old school kicks more asses than the twin SMU 1 and 2. We got more SMU 5 rejects than them. AHAHAH!
WHOOOHOOO!!!

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>