a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

and I thank God for Mobile Blogging..

Thursday, February 15, 2007 by kivaa

always like writing. And somehow my un-published, un-socialized blog has been the very place, online, inside the www, highly accessible and yet unknown to the world, where I can actually live and breathe. My secret garden, away from the world. And it brought up the second question, which is why exactly did you put it in the www? A secret garden supposed to be, well.. Secret. I might as well just wrote a diary, in a notebook, if you really don't want to share it to the rest of the world. Well, honestly I don't have an answer to that..

ANYWAY ..

Before I know mobile blogging, blogging would a once-a-month-if-I-can-remember activity. A place to post an opinion abt highly disturbing issues. But now thanks to my dearest E70, blogger.com and the internet-- my blog has literally turned into a friend.. A silent friend who would listen to my crap (obviously) and in the long term I think it would give a positive tribute to my mental health.. ---- it's desperate, I know.. :-(

Filed under , , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>