a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Christmas' Collective Happiness

Friday, December 04, 2009 by kivaa



I couldn't help it.

Christmas made me happy.

Happy with the unexpected long holidays. Happy with the extra money :D Happy with the blockbuster movies played on tv. Happy with the laughter and happiness displayed on tv. Happy with the outrageous Christmas decorations all over the country. Happy with with the discounts. Happy with the joyful Christmas songs blaring in the radios..

So many little things made me happy during this time of year. I was literally brainwashed into happiness! But I don't mind. Because these good feelings are contagious, I tell you. :-) And I'm happy to infect everybody else with this happiness. :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>