a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

On Death

Sunday, October 04, 2009 by kivaa


I woke up this morning with a gripping fear that I can easily die today if God wanted me to. Well I know that we can die anytime, but when I woke up this morning, the thought just came to me. And it scares me so much I couldn`t go back to sleep. :( I still feel so sleepy, but couldn`t go back to sleep.

I feel so anxious. And scared. That simply ANYTHING can happen to me today. While I`m here, alone. My husband is far away, and my family is even further. :(

I don`t want to die just yet
. :( I want to have kids first, and to be able to watch them grow up to be great person. I want to build a decent family life first. With my husband right by my side. And I want to set my life right first. To be a good, kind and generous person. And hopefully to be able to help as many people as
I possibly can.

Filed under , , , , having

1 things others'd say:

M. Lim said...

Heheh...
I know how you feel.
This is why I try not to postpone anything, or trying to be more assertive.
Why holding back from doing the little things that may seem so puny and corny and meaningless, when small things actually matter the most? You only live once anyway

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>