a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

The Goodbye Expert

Friday, July 03, 2009 by kivaa


Having lived away from my family for 14 years, still it doesn't turn me into a goodbye expert.

I still hate goodbyes, I still have and hate the empty feeling deep inside at the corner of my heart, and I still feel all teary-eyed.

And now, having to go through with it every month, is even more painful than usual. I thought I'll get used to it. But I was wrong. *sigh* It makes me want to stay with him even more. And misses him even more. And I seriously wondering how can my sister & my best friend manage to go through this for years .. :-S


*Or maybe this is it just my hormones talking .. *

Filed under , , , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>