a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Celebrity Talk : Lady Gaga & Mika

Friday, July 03, 2009 by kivaa

Last-night-Poker-Fac-46d7904e76ce

Last night Poker Faced singer Lady GaGa picked Mika up



I never thought I would bitch over some celebrity, but apparently I'm doing it right now.

Today I read some annoying news at the blogosphere. Lady Gaga was spotted hanging out with Mika !! Gosh.. Can't he find somebody much cooler than Lady Gaga?

I really can't put my finger on it, but it's just feels wrong. Maybe not personally, bcs obviously I didn't know both of them. But musically.

I think Gaga should just hanging out with Paris Hilton and the likes of her. Or with some other blonde glamorous singer. Or with some rock band guy for all I care.

But not Mika.

Mika hanging out with Gaga, it feels like the Little Prince is hanging out with Bart Simpson. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's just not right.


You see, the Little Prince should hang out with ... Mm.. Charlie? (from Roald Dahl's Charlie & the Willy Wonka Choc Factory), or Huckleberry Finn? And Bart should just hang out with Ren n Stimpy.

Just my 2cents. :P *love you Mika!!!* *blows kisses*

:D

But I do wonder about that little plastic green pouch he's carrying.. What's in there?

Filed under , , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>