a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

the person inside

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 by kivaa

Do we really have to cover ourselves up at times..?
Even when we're doing it while we're not in difficult situation but merely to impress?

What is the urge to impress?


I've no one to impress nor anything to show.. And that's fine with me..
I live my life only (and hopefully will be, forever..) by truth.
I wanted to live my life truthfully. To proudly show ppl who I really am..

..the monster inside me..
..the child inside me..
.. the artist in me..
And hide nothing less.
No backstabbing, no treachery, no laughing at others unfortunates, no pretending to be someone I'm not, nothing.

And just be.

But that is difficult.
Even to survive properly, as a decent human being in this world is difficult.
You can't make everybody happy, and you can't stop people from hating you, or simply dislikes you.
It's because they just don't know you..

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>