a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

The Organized Chaos Called Power Aerobic

Friday, April 20, 2012 by kivaa

Imagine an aerobic class in a gym. It is called Power Aerobic.

The instructor is male-- quite short even for Indonesian, dark olive skin with glistening sweat on a toned muscled body with blonde dyed curly hair on his head. Very high spirited, I can tell you that. And has an endless compilation of sexy perky moves.

The music is damn loud. You can even feel the beat pumps your blood. It goes through your feet, your vein, your head and through the heart. The perky instructor keeps on moving rapidly while shouting wildly like a headless chicken.

In the front row, stands the steady follower of this aerobic guru. They are very perky and high spirited as well. And knew all the moves by heart and sometimes they are shouting also.



In the middle row are the people with enough energy and spirit to do the exercise, but a bit lost about the moves. And they stuck there with nowhere to go. It's not a good position because once the group is getting hot and wild, you must really be watch your step. If not, you might get smacked by the person standing next to you.

On the back row are the guys. One angmoh guy and this chinese middle aged guy. As expected, they are absolutely clueless about the moves but keep on grinning the whole time like mad.

On the far side, near the exit, is me and some other latecomers who are interested in joining the commotion and want to know what is it all about. But also needed a quick exit just in case things are going a bit uncomfortable for us. Or its just my feeling. :)

Anyway, this is my first time trying the class.

The moves are difficult for me to follow, but the music keeps on pumping my blood and the shouting-- I must shamefully admit, it gets me excited as well. So I just keep on moving. I just want to move because the beat gets into my blood and I don't care about the instructor's.

And I can see that's what's most class member are thinking also. We are jumping, moving left and right and front and back, twirling and jumping back and forth again; put our hands up the air, to the right, to the left, swirl some more, move our hands like mad.



We just want to move and that's it.

In the room now looks like some kind of synchronized dance madness happening.

And seeing this madness makes me want to laugh. The faster the music, the louder the screaming, the more asynchronous we've become. It's chaotic but at least most of us won't give up and still try to keep up with the instructor's steps, though still failing horribly..

Anyway, it's a great fun. I don't feel tired at all. It's just later when I sat down, I feel my sweat dripping. And today, I feel my body is aching everywhere. But then I think I will do it again next week. :)



Stay healthy people !!

Filed under having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>