a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

The Power of Visualisation

Saturday, May 10, 2008 by kivaa

This topic has lingered my mind for quite a while, and I still haven't got the hold of the entire topic, but I thought I'll just blurt it out here. Just so you know. :P

As in the Secret has always said, don't underestimate the power of your mind. Visualize, and make yourself believe that you deserve whatever thing that you want. Be happy about it, and visualize, and you'll attract those things to come to you.

Well, then, explain this.

How can one who has a strong feeling for somebody else (I'm talking about love here) for quite a while, somehow fail to attract the object of one's affection? If our visualization and belief is so strong, the why we have unrequited love and obsession in this world?

* referring to my own experience of unrequited love and crazy infatuation *
:D why?

Filed under , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>