a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Crazytown

Thursday, September 21, 2006 by kivaa



I can get used of this city, and slowly everything isn't as painful as before..
It's just that, I'm longing for a change. And for a better future (well who doesn't??). And seems like everything went veeeryyyy slow..

And some people which I expected to be supportive isn't helping at all.. So I'm totally on my own.. It's a good thing I'm not under as much stress as before, or I'll just cracked and went ballistic. *sigh* Totally disappointing. I don't know where I done wrong? What did I do to deserve all the ignorance??

Many many thanks to a lot of local friend who always been very helpful (Bee and Paew and New), and always asks, "What can I do for you, Iva?" or "What do you want me to bring for lunch/breakfast tomorrow?". SUPER!! ;))

Without them, my life will be a living hell.

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>