a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

Monday, January 23, 2006 by kivaa




Just got a birthday present from my boyfriend, and thank goodness he got it right this time.. Only right because I chose it myself. But hey, I can’t complain because in Mars, that’s simply the BEST they can do.

And speaking of boyfriends, well, after reading my previous writings, I feel a little bit guilty.. Especially when I get to the 2006 resolution part. Honestly, I just don’t know. Probably love has its own ups and downs just like faith does. And my highest point --which resulted with this guilty feeling-- is right about now, when I’m wearing his gift. Heck, probably I’m just not a slut material.. Basically I’m easily bribed and touched.

Anyways, thank you my darling…. ;))))

Filed under , , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>