a blog dedicated as a dump place for my crazy thoughts, inner feelings, babbling and nonsense. In other word, my secret garden.. :)

A place where I can live, breathe, talk and see

m a r r i a g e

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 by kivaa

"Love and marriage..
They come together like horse and carriage... "


.......... My favourite tunes :D

Anyway.. It seems like every girl's dream to be married... Or at least that how I see it..
Now every successful love songs always have the word marriage in it. In every form. As verbs, adjectives, attributes, subjects, objects, jeez... they're EVERYWHERE !!!

And is it a sheer coincidence, that these months are also marriage months. Marriage season, should I say..

And so I shall predicted, that next year, at the very same months, will be babies months. And hell, probably there'll be songs about babies then...

Filed under , having

0 things others'd say:

'http://infintyskins.blogspot.com/'>